I injured my ankle and tore a tendon in April and I was not able to work out or really even get around much for a few months, so I packed on some pounds sitting in front of the computer. Not much for a webmaster, but more than I’m thrilled with.

I don’t want to go the Beverly Hills doctor diet pill route, but I’d like to have a professional paying attention to what I do and looking at me from time to time. Thinking that both a nutritionsit and an allergist would be helpful.

Really, I just saw the episode of CSI with the vampire nutritionist and I’m hoping to get mauled by a dog while jogging. Okay, I did just see that episode, but I really am looking for help on this.