Amelia G and Forrest Black shoot as a team. Allow the image of some of the dozens of covers they have shot to load in order to view an Amelia G edit on their portfolio. Click on any image in order to view it for longer. Credits for photographic subjects in this portfolio: Kelly (Shrine), Jason Miller (Godhead), Styling Dave Navarro, Vima, Jerry Only (Misfits), Morgan Lander (Kittie), Brad Cheeks Bell & Adam Lambert (American Idol), Pauley Perrette (NCIS), Eric Griffin (Murderdolls) & Ashley, Dana Dark, Tim Skold (Skold, Marilyn Manson, KMFDM), Justine Joli, Gen (Genitorturers), Mr. Badwrench, Orgy Banana, Voltaire Blue, Veronica O & Shane Talada (STG, Element), Kurt Lockwood, Kim Ljung (Zeromancer, Ljungblut), Taime Downe (Faster Pussycat, Newlydeads), Clint Catalyst, Brandon (CoRE), Joe Leste (Bang Tango, Beautiful Creatures), Sara X, Rev. Mitcz, Bella Vendetta, Xmas in April Flores, Adrian Erlandsson & Morrigan Hel (Cradle of Filth, Nemhain), Xanthia Pink, Damon Knight, Ariel X, Superna, Natalie Addams, Tairrie B (Tura Satana, My Ruin) & Jessicka (Jack Off Jill, Scarling), Kellie LaPlegua & Andy LaPlegua (Combichrist, Icon of Coil), Dana DeArmond, Roxy Contin, Domiana & Kat, and Eden Muse & Perish
Stray Wisdom“Dogbert: I'd like a job where I can telecommute every day. It should be high-paying and yet have goals which can't be measured.
Pointy-Haired Boss: So you'd stay home and we'd mail you checks?
Dogbert: I was hoping for direct deposit.”
- Microsoft makes it weirdly hard to purchase some of their products. Am I the only individual who buys software? 03:58:00 AM June 09, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @petzilla The Starks did feel like the only honorable family on GoT the FIRST season. Season 3 they've been all atrocity & broken promises. 10:54:36 AM June 04, 2013 from web in reply to petzilla ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Red Wedding: Effing Starks Had It Coming or Duh, a Man-Flayer Always Has Secrets (Warning: Gross Pics & Spoilers) http://t.co/NcIA7Df53p 10:41:41 AM June 04, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I am sure today could have been more disappointing than it was, but offhand I can't think how. #mansinhumanitytoman 11:21:44 PM June 03, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BlueBlood: New SFW post: Game of Thrones S3 E29: The Rains of Castamere, or No Dull ... http://t.co/uc42nynwP9 #BlueBlood http://t.co/… 01:10:27 AM June 03, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GothicNet: News: Game of Thrones - The Rains of Castamere - http://t.co/6ncOfsfyLH http://t.co/YT5ALljMSb 01:10:07 AM June 03, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sexyfandom: Sexy Fandom: Game of Thrones - The Rains of Castamere http://t.co/yvOEcblVA8 http://t.co/KD00RAIbwg 01:10:02 AM June 03, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Astrological friends, is Mercury in retrograde? #noreason 08:38:33 PM May 31, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @EroticFandom: Photo: Scarlet Starr aka Scarlett Star aka Vynessa Orchid brandishes rayguns by artist Kevin Flint from... http://t.co/s0… 08:33:28 PM May 31, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GothicSluts: Photo: Vampirabat aka Vamp Lorraine black corset, deathrock smirk and Antiseptic Fashion posture collar for... http://t.co… 08:33:15 PM May 31, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
2011: Produced and/or packaged writing and photography for Picture, Marquis, LFP, Gothic.net, BlueBlood.net, and numerous other web and print projects. Produced red carpet event for Gothic.net redesign party, as well as an assortment of smaller events. Nominated for XBiz award for affiliate marketing. Won a bunch of APN awards for affiliate marketing and photography. Best Alt Photographer Award, baby! Didn't get around to updating this site so often.
2010 Writing: So far this year, Amelia G has written over 100 nonfiction articles on counterculture, pop culture & human sexuality for BlueBlood.net & continues to write her sexpert fetish fashion Big in America column for Marquis magazine, now on its 49th issue. Backstage Passes, Amelia G's critically-praised rock and roll anthology, is now available in trade paperback from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and your favorite independent booksellers and in ebook form from iTunes and Nook and directly from the Blue Blood Books site.
2009 Press: Star Magazine published an interview with Amelia G by Alex Burton. Her work was covered by FOX News, Fleshbot, AltPorn.net, MJsBigIdolBlog, Gram Ponante & many more cool press venues.
2009 Writing: Amelia G has written over 200 nonfiction articles on counterculture, pop culture & human sexuality for BlueBlood.net & continues to write her sexpert Big in America column for Marquis magazine, now on its 45th issue.
2009 Photography: Rolling Stone, Star Magazine, National Examiner, Marquis & Tattoo Teasers published her work in print. Fox News and Access Hollywood featured her work in video segments. Web sites BlueBlood.net, BarelyEvil.com, BlueBlood.com, GothicSluts.com, RubberDollies.com, Radar & many more featured her work online.
Tagsadam lambert amelia-g american idol backstage passes blood blue blood blueblood blue blood vip california deathrock erotic fandom eroticfandom fantasy fashion fetish forrest black goth gothic gothicnet gothic sluts halloween hollywood kellie laplegua los angeles magazine marquis mohawk party photograph photography pics porn punk razor candi scar 13 sex sexy steampunk tattoo tattoos twitter vampire vampires voltaire writer