I’m sitting here wearing fuzzy tiger paw slippers, in honor of the extremely brief winteresque time period in Hollywood. So it seems only fitting to post this series including Yolanda showing off her fuzzy pink piggies slippers. Forrest Black and I had the pleasure of shooting a few sets with Yolanda in her living room, on this particular day. We shot everything standard high saturation film, cross-processed film, and digital. The digital appears to be corrupt, but I’m pleased to share the film with you all. This is the more standard film process and I’ll post some crossed stuff later as well, which should be especially interesting for the photographers among y’all. Whole series in the Blue Blood VIP as always.
Stray Wisdom“Look at 'em, ordinary fucking people, I hate 'em.”
- RT @BarelyEvil666: Photo: Rachel Face aka Rachael Reckless sexy tattooed badass babe on http://t.co/Iu3F87KIvI http://t.co/MpGNC4r2A2 about 2 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BarelyEvil666: Photo: Rachel Face aka Rachael Reckless sexy tattooed badass babe rocks the bar in fishnets and heels on... http://t.co/… about 2 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BlueBlood Yo, book me & @ForrestBlack for LV soon. Check @PennyPoison13 -super sexy hot cool gorgeous & perfect for http://t.co/VFlTCci1Ah about 4 hours ago from web in reply to PennyPoison13 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AltPornNet: News: GothicSluts: Flexible Busty Goth Girl Larkin Love http://t.co/wTb6nC7Uu2 @GothicSluts http://t.co/9lGQNeMKtG about 5 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GothicSluts: Photo: Miss Crash smoking hot in Antiseptic Fashion for Blue Blood, http://t.co/lWi6MIQgzM and Marquis. http://t.co/tbERXS… about 5 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- TY! @BellaVendetta you can lead a horse to water, & if it doesn't drink leave it there to die & go get a new horse who isn't fucking stupid about 5 hours ago from web in reply to BellaVendetta ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @PennyPoison13 Hail coffee! PS We still need to collaborate on some naughty art. about 5 hours ago from web in reply to PennyPoison13 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BlueBlood: New NSFW post: Alecia Joy on Blue Blood VIP http://t.co/4b1XnXmfbN http://t.co/ZYOQiAvMAY about 7 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "the second sons, led by a giant Aussie asshole who talks like a YouTube comment thread" http://t.co/J3xgAeYTpT #gameofthrones #got 10:20:30 PM May 19, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @therobotviking: On Game of Thrones, "the best man is about as charming as a walking taint." http://t.co/3fwypTR2Hf #GameofThrones 10:07:01 PM May 19, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
2011: Produced and/or packaged writing and photography for Picture, Marquis, LFP, Gothic.net, BlueBlood.net, and numerous other web and print projects. Produced red carpet event for Gothic.net redesign party, as well as an assortment of smaller events. Nominated for XBiz award for affiliate marketing. Won a bunch of APN awards for affiliate marketing and photography. Best Alt Photographer Award, baby! Didn't get around to updating this site so often.
2010 Writing: So far this year, Amelia G has written over 100 nonfiction articles on counterculture, pop culture & human sexuality for BlueBlood.net & continues to write her sexpert fetish fashion Big in America column for Marquis magazine, now on its 49th issue. Backstage Passes, Amelia G's critically-praised rock and roll anthology, is now available in trade paperback from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and your favorite independent booksellers and in ebook form from iTunes and Nook and directly from the Blue Blood Books site.
2009 Press: Star Magazine published an interview with Amelia G by Alex Burton. Her work was covered by FOX News, Fleshbot, AltPorn.net, MJsBigIdolBlog, Gram Ponante & many more cool press venues.
2009 Writing: Amelia G has written over 200 nonfiction articles on counterculture, pop culture & human sexuality for BlueBlood.net & continues to write her sexpert Big in America column for Marquis magazine, now on its 45th issue.
2009 Photography: Rolling Stone, Star Magazine, National Examiner, Marquis & Tattoo Teasers published her work in print. Fox News and Access Hollywood featured her work in video segments. Web sites BlueBlood.net, BarelyEvil.com, BlueBlood.com, GothicSluts.com, RubberDollies.com, Radar & many more featured her work online.
Tagsadam lambert amelia-g american idol backstage passes blue blood blueblood california deathrock erotic fandom eroticfandom fashion fetish forrest black goth gothic gothicnet halloween hollywood latex los angeles magazine marquis mohawk party photograph photographer photography pics porn punk rubber sex sexy steampunk szandora tattoo tattoos twilight twitter vampire vampires voltaire writer writing yolanda